Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce Therapeutic adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
What is Face Reflexology
Devised by Lone Sorensen , Face Reflexology combines three ancient therapies with modern science of neurology. It is the combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine, South American Zone Therapy, Vietnamese face maps & points and our most current knowledge of neuro-anatomy.
Our face contains numerous nerves and blood vessels. It’s close proximity to the brain insures facial stimulation as the shortest pathway to the brain center, offering an more efficient effect in balancing ones health concerns. The stimulation works through the Central Nervous System to specific organs and systems to regulate your blood, lymph, body functions and hormones.
This complementary therapy is designed to assess the underlying cause of the ones compromised health, yet also assist with the treatment of symptoms.
Face Reflexology may be used to assist in the treatment for specific conditions, to maintain ones health, or purely for facial rejuvenation and relaxation. As a complimentary therapy, Face Reflexology does not claim to cure but does greatly enhance and assist in the treatment of many conditions.
• Anxiety & Stress
• Arthritic Conditions
• Bells Palsy
• Digestive Problems
• Stroke Rehabilitation
• and many more...